Greetings friends, it’s been FAR too long! However, I have been enjoying my summer. I am very, very, VERY relaxed (can you tell by the words I’m using? lol). So, I’m still alive, just taking a break from blogging for a little while. I’m back to the action now!
Thanks for sticking with me through my hiatus. To show my appreciation, I’m having a small giveaway. Keep reading for more detail below. July is also my blog and TPT store anniversaries, so check back in the next few days for a small, but exciting celebration.
Before I give details on my small giveaway, I’d like to review my summer bucket list from this post. These were things I wanted to get accomplished during the summer.
1. READING CAMP: This was a total bust! There was some miscommunication with the camp director and myself, so the camp did not happen. boo-hoo (insert sad face). Next summer I plan to try my hand at another summer camp at the university that I graduated from.
2. CREATE NEW PRODUCTS: Umm…kinda! I need to do better y’all!
3. GET BABY TO SLEEP IN HIS ROOM: SUCCESS! He (we) got a late start, but he is finally in his own room. I still check to see if he’s breathing (moms you know about that).
4. GET A PLAN FOR GROUPING: Still working on it…
5. GO ON A TRIP: Still working on it…lol
6. LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT: I can fit my pre-pregnancy jeans so I am a happy lady! I still have a few more pounds to lose…don’t we all?
So, I still have a few things to work on regarding my bucket list before the summer is over! We return to school next month, but I am really enjoying my summer.
Now, to the giveaway! I plan to give away a product that is one of the top selling items in my store, First Day Frenzy.
First Day Frenzy is a collection of activities and such that teachers and students need for the first days of school. I’m giving away 5 (five) of these bad boys to my friends as a way to say thanks for sticking around while I’ve been away. The only requirement for entering is to leave a comment. Tell me what you’ve been busy doing this summer!
I’m using Rafflecopter for this giveaway. Your first entry must be a comment on this post. If you’d like to enter again, come back and visit Sunday through Tuesday and choose the second option on the Rafflecopter tool (It says “enter on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday”).
Make sure to use a vaild email when you enter. There is one entry allowed per person per day (you only have to leave one comment, but you can only enter once each day; so there is a possibility of 4 entries per person).
The giveaway is live now and will close at 12AM CST on Wednesday, July 17th. The 5 winners will be announced thereafter. Spread the word and tell your friends to enter my giveaway! It’s not required, but I’d love it if you posted on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter!
I’m Shameless. Are You Shameless?