Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pin Up Thursdays

Fresh off the mega TPT back to school sale, I’m in full gear at school. My school year has started, and I have been quite busy! Because many of us are getting ready for school this year, I decided to post some of my Pinterest finds related to the first days of school.

Here’s what I’ve found this week on Pinterest that might interest you for planning back to school activities. I’ve found crafts, take home items, worksheets, and more!

first day?

Pinned Image

First Day of School

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

first day of school

First day of school

Pinned Image

If you would like to link up, grab the image below and then leave your blog post url or you can just leave the Pinterest url below using the inlinkz tool.

pinupthursdays1




Have a great day!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment