Sunday, August 25, 2013

Product Promotion: EEKK Posters, IPICK Posters, Classroom Computer Signs

e2

Just a quick post this Sunday! I wanted to share a few items that I’ve been busy creating for my classroom. All of these items are new additions to my TPT store. The best thing is that everything in this post is absolutely FREE!

e1

The first set of free items are my EEEK and IPICK Posters. This year is my first year doing the Daily 5 and I need a set of these posters to get me going. In this set I’ve included posters in a variety of polka dot colors. I’ve also included an IPICK poster which also goes along with the Daily 5. Click on the picture above to get this freebie or click here. Make sure to leave a comment after you download! I’d love to hear your feedback on this product.

class1

The other freebie that I just added to my store is my Classroom Computer Rules Posters. I just created these today. I am going to print these out today and laminate them so that they can go in my computer area. This product has the rules already on them, but I’ve included a blank sheet so that you can add your own rules. There is also a separate sheet to list websites that the kids are allowed to visit. Grab this freebie by clicking on the picture above or by clicking here. Again, please leave me a nice comment if you download!

Before leaving, I’d like to tell all of my teacher friends who are starting their first week back to have a blessed school year! And for all of my spiritual friends out there…I borrowed this quote and made a graphic for it.

image

(If you know who came up with this, please let me know so that I can provide proper credit.)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment