Sunday, August 11, 2013

Today, In My Classroom: Semi-Classroom Reveal

class1

If you follow me on Instagram you have seen that I am busy working in my classroom. The above picture is the disaster that I’ve been working with for the past few weeks. Last night, I finally finished my classroom and I have a few pictures to share.

room2
 
Here’s my desk and in the back you can see the library with the crate seats that I adore. My mother is so much more crafty that I am. She made the seats and the curtains. She rocks!
 
room3
 
Here’s where my students will put their booksacks. On top, I have the bins that will be their book bins for the Daily 5. I still need to make labels for the cubbies and the book bins.

room4

Finally, I have my math and ELA word walls on the left and right. The middle will be where I display my students’ work.

Hope you enjoyed these pictures. I plan on doing a full preview of my classroom when everything is done. My kiddies start on Wednesday so I have a few more things to make, print, cut out, and laminate! Tomorrow I plan on posting a Monday Made It on my teacher tool box.

signature

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! So good to see how passionate you are about teaching and making an impression on your students...the amount of work you've put into this room alone shows how much you care! I look forward to meeting and working with teachers like you when my daughter starts school (although I have several years to go until she starts :))!!!

    ReplyDelete