Monday, May 19, 2014

Today, In My Classroom: The Quietest Pencil Sharpener Tested

ps1

I finally got the chance to test out the Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener and I must say that it did not disappoint!

ps2ps3

I received this nice little box in the mail with my contents securely placed inside.

ps4

Hello, there pencil sharpener! A clamp to secure the sharpener was also included in the box.

ps5

Here’s the back view.

ps7

I brought it to my classroom to test it out.

ps8

Here is the official “testing” of the pencil sharpener. After viewing pictures online, I realized I totally did this part wrong. You are supposed to pull the metal section out from the entire pencil sharpener, and not keep it in like I did. It still worked perfectly, but it probably took me longer to sharpen this pencil.

ps9

And voila!

ps10

I can not refute the claims that this is the quietest classroom pencil. It sharpened very smoothly and with no noise. I have an extremely loud electric sharpener that I use to sharpen pencils each day, but I will leave this one out for my kids to use during the day if they need it. If you’d like your own pencil sharpener, visit Classroom Friendly Supplies!

signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is super cute : ) I always wondered about that pencil sharpener! Might have to invest in one if I have my own classroom next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting! This pencil sharpener is the truth for sure!

      Delete
  2. I just happened to see this post on BlogLovin'; our PTCO just ordered these sharpeners for us! Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for sharing :)
    -Christa
    Learnin' Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Christa! You won't be disappointed with these pencil sharpeners. Very easy to use and sharpens very well.

      Delete