Thursday, November 29, 2012

BAZINGA! Game + Freebie!

Happy Thursday everyone! I've been getting my things in order to return back to work from maternity leave…eeek! Today I’m kinda of combining the Monday Made-It linky that I used to see around blog land with my own Pin Up Thursdays.

This week while on Pinterest, I saw this pin

If you aren’t familiar with the term “bazinga”, then you must not watch the Big Bang Theory! I accidently started watching this show because I kept the tv on after watching the Steve Harvey show. I think it originally comes on CBS, but I digress…

One of the characters on the show says “bazinga” all of the time, so that’s where the term comes from. The above pin was originally found on Simplifying Radicals. She uses this game in her upper grade classroom to review. I thought this was a great idea, but since I love technology, I decided to create a powerpoint that I would like to share with you.

image 

image

Feel free to edit it however you like.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8O7ekIyf_04YVphQTFla29NcnM

My kids LOVE to play review games in the classroom, so I’m glad to add this to my arsenal of games. I plan on introducing it next week. I also like this game because it can be applied to any content area.

Well, that’s my spill for the day! Enjoy your afternoon.

signature

2 comments:

  1. Cute! If you have time stop by my blog and enter my giveaway! ;)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the powerpoint!!! I'm sure my French learning students in Holland are going to love it:)
    Here's a link for even more usefull powerpoints that you might consider looking at: http://people.uncw.edu/ertzbergerj/msgames.htm
    Enjoy!! Keep up the good work:)

    Kind regards
    Maarten

    ReplyDelete