Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday Flash Freebie

Ok, so I totally missed yesterday’s Friday flash freebie (mommy brain), so I’m doing it today! Today I’ll be giving away my newest product, Ten Frame Frenzy

frame1

frame2

frame3

frame4

For those of you who teach Common Core, especially first grade, you know that they really push base 10. This year we have used ten frames a lot, so I thought that I would design some activities that would help my students.

To get this item, use the inLinkz tool below. During the last flash freebie, someone wasn’t sure what to do so here’s a little step-by-step:

image

First, Click the button that says “Add your link”.

image

Once you click the button, this will appear. I only need your email, so you can choose not to put a URL and name. No one will see this information but me. Click the button that says “Submit Link” and that’s it! The flash freebie will be available from 6:10-7:10 PM CST so get your entry in!

Have a great Saturday evening!




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment