Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pin Up Thursdays Linky Party (April 10th)

pinupthursdayswithmrsmcclain_buttonPin Up Thursdays is a weekly linky party where you share four interesting educational finds from Pinterest. If you need help getting your party on, click HERE! Now, party animals…find your pins, blog about it, grab my buttons, and link back up here on my blog. Here are my pins from the week…

 

pinnumberone

Okay so these are chalkboard classroom tables! How cool is that? I think that if good rules are established for when to write on the tables, this could be a great tool…especially in a math class!

 

pinnumbertwo
 
Brag buttons... Love these! I wonder if there is a way to "pin" them on w/out the pin though??

I love these brag buttons! They would be such a motivational tool for the classroom. My first graders love to talk (usually about things that have nothing to do with what we are learning at that time…but, that’s ok lol). These can now be a way for them to work hard so that they can talk about something that has to do with school.

 

pinnumberthree
work boxes, have one for each student, when they finish their work they can go to their work box and pull out things to work on that the teacher has placed in there. (lets the teacher assign different things for the student/if they need extra practice in an area) - DIFFERENTIATION!

These work boxes are used by your students when they finish their work. You can put items in each student’s box based on what their needs are. I guess you could also use these in place of the expensive mailboxes. I have a wooden one that is very sturdy but it costs a pretty penny. Both uses would be great for the classroom.

 

pinnumberfour
 

Sorry for the blurry picture for this pin, but it is sooo what I’ve been looking for! I’ve been on a search for Easter activities for my kiddos, and I found this pin that I’d like to try. These are mystery eggs, and your students must make inferences about what is inside after they get three clues. Once all of your students make a guess, you get to open the eggs and reveal what is inside. Such fun!

 

signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the chalkboard tables!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these ideas!! and your linky too! Thanks for hosting! Those brag buttons are adorable. I definitely think I could use those! :)
    Kelly
    Sweet Sounds of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad that you came by and linked up!

      Delete