Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October

Wow, it’s been a while hasn’t it? I apologize for the lack of updates. I have been so busy with work and preparing for a BABY! I hope to post more often, but if I am away for a long time, please bear with me. I’m still around, I’ll just be even more restricted with time. You moms know what I’m talking about!

Since I’ve been gone for so long, here’s a nice October freebie for you. My newest product is A Web of Numbers which is a collection of counting cards that are Halloween-themed.

web1        web3

It is geared more to Pre-K and K probably, but first grade teachers may have students who are still struggling with their numbers. It is totally FREE so click here to check it out at my TPT store.

Hopefully I will be doing more updates! Have a great Monday!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment