Sunday, February 3, 2013

Announcing Super Sunday Sale + Freebie

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!

Let me confess! The only things I know about today’s Superbowl are that the coaches from both teams are brothers, it’s being held in my great state of Louisiana (New Orleans more specifically), and that Beyonce’ is performing. I’m not a big football fan; however, it is a good excuse to throw a super sale!

super sunday sale

Today only, my entire store will be 28% off for TpT’s Super Sunday Sale. Click the picture above to go directly to my store. Today you’ll be able to pick up some of my newest products for a great price like…

c1

v1

s1

And because today is Super Bowl Sunday, I’m offering my latest product for free today only on my blog. It’s Nonsense Word Bingo.

n1

n4

My firsties just finished their second round of DIBELS testing, so I created this to give them extra practice with nonsense words. To get this Bingo game, simply leave your email in the comments section.

Have a great Sunday!

+Sincerely, MrsMc

2 comments:

  1. We just finished out 2nd round of Dibels too. So many need extra practice. This looks like it will also be a great little assessment tool. Thanks!
    ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I missed out on the nonsense bingo freebie? When I click on it, it takes me to your store. vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete