Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Flash Freebie

Yes, I am still alive! Work has me so swamped! Anybody else?

My firsties are in full learning mode and I am in full teacher mode. Coming home after work is my relaxation time…my growing baby takes a lot out of me folks!

Well since I missed Friday Flash Freebie yesterday, I figured I should offer the flash freebie today. This is a new item to my store—Even Math Is Odd!

math1

It is full of math activities to practice counting even and odd numbers. This product will work for first graders all the way up! The flash freebie will be available from 5:40-6:40 CST. All you have to do to receive this product is leave your email using the InLinkz tool below before the time runs out!




Even if you happen to miss the flash freebie, you can check out this item and all the items in my store on Labor Day for my Labor Day sale where all items in my store will be 10% off!

Enjoy your Saturday!

signature

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean when you say you are swamped!! I am in overload right now, but I am determined to get it together this weekend!! Have a great year!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete