Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pin Up Thursdays Linky Party (May 22)

pinupthursdayswithmrsmcclain_button_
Pin Up Thursdays is a weekly linky party where you share four interesting educational finds from Pinterest. If you need help getting your party on, click HERE! Now, party animals…find your pins, blog about it, grab my buttons, and link back up here on my blog. What is so interesting about Kool-Aid, popsicle sticks, guided reading, and writing folders? View my pins from the week to see…
pinnumberone_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

EDUCASONG : Great End Of Year Gift Ideas For Teachers, Parents & Students
The school year ended for me today, but I still love this end of the year idea. I like ideas tied to food items. There’s always clever wording that you can add to your message, and kids always love something to eat or drink!
pinnumbertwo_thumb5_thumb_thumb_thum[2]

popsicle stick sight word centers! (10 centers)
This would be a great beginning of the year activity for lower elementary grades. It is simple yet engaging.
pinnumberthree_thumb4_thumb_thumb_th[1]

Bright Idea for Guided Reading/Small Group Table - Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations
This pin was described as an idea for a guided reading/small group table. After exploring Mel’s post about this picture, I found out how she uses it. Check out her post here.
pinnumberfour_thumb4_thumb_thumb_thu[2]

Teacherific: Work on Writing Folder Kit - This is FANTASTIC for work on writing! I am definitely making these!
I use a larger version of this in my writing center, but I like the idea of having several individual writing folders. What pins have you found this week? Share your thoughts about my Pin Up Thursdays pins in the comments and make sure to link up with your blog post below!





signature_thumb1


No comments:

Post a Comment