Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Let Me Re-Introduce Myself…

pinupthursdayswithmrsmcclain_button

Okay, so I’m not re-introducing myself, but I am re-introducing Pin Up Thursdays. I started doing Pin Up Thursdays back in 2012 to share my interesting educational finds on Pinterest. I still write posts about it, but not as often as I should. At one point it was also a link party, but it didn’t really catch on…*sniffles*. So, I am going to give it another try!

I’ll use this post as reference for future Pin Up Thursdays. You can see my older Pin Up Thursday posts by clicking on the yellow Pin Up Thursdays tab on the right-hand side of the site. You’d think I’d be doing it more seeing as there is a whole section dedicated to it!

So, here’s what you do: During the week, pin anything interesting that you find on Pinterest. It could be a craft, an activity, an app, ANYTHING! Pinterest is so cool for teachers because there are zillions (yes, zillions) of teachers sharing a plethora of ideas from their classrooms. My pinboards are full of things that I want to make for my classroom, try in my classroom, or buy for my classroom. If you’re having trouble finding things, I would suggest that you find a few collaborative boards to follow. You can also search Pinterest using keywords like “classroom ideas.”

Here’s a little bit more information for you:

howtoplay_pinupthursdays

I will host this linky party each Thursday, and I sure hope that you’ll join me.

Now go forth and find your pins and tell some of your friends that Mrs. McClain is hosting a new/old linky party on Thursdays!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment