Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Linking Up: Currently & New Products

currentlyteaser
I’m linking up with Farley again for Currently, so here goes…
currentlyapril_buzzingwithmrsmcclain
I have some cool new products in my TpT store as well. It’s called So Dolchy! and it is a collection of Dolch Word practice sheets. These would be perfect for your students who need extra practice with their sight words.
image  image
The Pre-Primer and Primer versions are in my store now. I will add the First, Second, and Third grade versions to my store later. Each pack contains all of the words in the Dolch word set and costs on $5 dollars. I will give the FIRST person to comment below with their email a set of both for free. If you miss being first, you can still download the preview packs at my store to get a free practice sheet.
signature

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Your products look super cute, and that field trip to New Orleans sounds so fun. I'm in Texas, and I've never been. I'm hoping to go this summer. :)

    Wallis
    Ms. Wilson’s Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The kids are super excited about the field trip. New Orleans is tons of fun!

      Delete
  2. Your products are always awesome!!!
    rbennett446@gmail.com

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel! I'll be sending it to you!

      Delete
  3. Your products look great, my friend! Great work! :)

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Field trips to New Orleans are the best! I remember one time going to a museum about France and French kings or something back in the day when I was in middle school I think. Where is the field trip to? Also, I must ask where are you teaching to be so close to NOLA? I used to teach in Gulfport, MS. I love the south & miss it dearly. Me & the hubs are actually debating on leaving Canada & moving back down there. I'd say 2 years in the cold is long enough, right?! Enjoy your Spring Break when it gets there... At least it means that school year is almost to an end.

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete